Friday, August 10, 2007

Hehe

Just finished a 2 hour exam in corporate finance. Only after getting out of the hall did I realise that I had been humming some song or the other, during the course of the two hours. Some of the songs were



1. My Sharona by The Ramones

2. Thimsukatta (from some Vijay movie)

3. Ballelakka (from Sivaji)

4. Annaatha aadraaru (Apoorva Sagotharargal)

5. Abhi na jao chod kar (WHAT WAS I THINKING???!!)



Now I realise - on my way to the cooler to get some water during the exam, I had matched my steps to the beat of the song in my head. No wonder the invigilator was amused. I must've looked funny!!



All this has a significant amount of correlation to the songs I was listening to on my Walkman phone, just before the exam. Looks like I need to change the playlist.



As for the exam - don't even ask!

3 comments:

Karthik said...

Yes ...we do humm with the sequence which we have been hearing...i agree.Too much of thinking ?

Pilani Pictures said...

:-) technically these songs are called as earworms!

Venkat Venkat said...

you mean kaadhula puzhu?? yeww!!