Saturday, June 23, 2007

Would you give up.....??

The other day, a friend asked me what would make me stop smoking. My answer - love! At some point in time, every smoker faces a situation where he has to choose between smoking and something else. For me, that something is love. I spent quite sometime explaining the reasoning behind my answer. She argued that there were already enough people in the world, who genuinely cared for me. Going by my logic, I should've already quit. But genuine care isn't the same as love, is it?





I don't think she was entirely convinced because she was willing to bet INR10000 on her prediction that I would still be smoking 10 years from now. So much for my persuasive skills!

4 comments:

Pilani Pictures said...

Oh hooo!!
Probably even after 10 years you would be in search of love - did she mean that?

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I am glad you have given it a thought and even written about it. I am impressed. So now I SINCERELY hope you find the love of your life ASAP and can give up smoking........

Venkat Venkat said...

kanna pilani pictures - think your question has been answered.

Pilani Pictures said...

Cha....touch pannitayeppu!